Friday, August 14, 2009

Fairytale Come True

I know this does not sound like,
Your fairytale come true,
But I would not change a thing,
Cause I ended up with you

You know me better then myself,
You are the mother of our son,
You are a kind hearted women,
I know for sure you're my one

You live each day like a dream,
You love me through and through,
I found my best friend for forever,
And I'm so lucky to have you

To me you are so beautiful,
Sometimes it's hard for you to see,
But darling that just says,
That you're the perfect one for me

You have really changed my life,
And I'm better for knowing you,
Alone my dreams fall short,
But you help make them come true

We support each-other in everything,
We will overcome each step in life,
You know now you are my fairytale,
And I am so happy you're my wife

I know this does not sound like,
Your fairytale come true,
But I would not change a thing,
Cause I ended up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment